Progressive Peak Lists for Mike Arthur
Personal Superlative Climbs over Time
Progressive Highest Point ReachedIncludes unsuccessful attempts and non-summit goal hikes.
Progressive Highest Peak Climbed
Progressive Most Prominent Peak Climbed
Progressive Most Isolated Peak Climbed
Progressive Furthest North Ascent
Progressive Furthest South Ascent
Progressive Furthest East AscentMay not be accurate due to around-the-world effects. See note below.
Progressive Furthest West AscentMay not be accurate due to around-the-world effects. See note below.
- For all the eight lists on this page, the first entry will be the first ascent chronologically for this climber.
- The last entry will be the current superlative ascent for the category.
- Each list shows all the ascents that set a new record for highest, most prominent, furthest north, etc.
- Ascents logged without a date are not counted for these lists, obviously.
- Isolation number is approximate for most peaks in the database, and Provisional Peaks are not counted for Most Isolated Peak list.
- If two ascents have the same date, they are sorted randomly. Ideally, climbers should add a suffix (e.g. the letter "a" in "2003-08-12 a") to distinguish ascents on the same day.
- For globe-trotting climbers that have crossed oceans many times, the furthest east and west lists will break down and become meaningless towards the end. This is because the direction of travel from peak to peak is not recorded when a climb is logged. If a climber travels from the USA to Kilimanjaro, it is not possible to tell if that represents eastbound or westbound travel. The lists above try make an intelligent guess but will often "wrap around" the wrong way.