Year Summary Report for Outside & Stuff
|Year||Ascents||New Peaks||Vert-Ft||Dist-Mi||Elev-Ft||Highest Point Reached||Elev-Ft||Highest Peak Climbed||Prom-Ft||Most Prominent Peak
|Unknown||1||1|| ||0||2,040||Rattlesnake Ledge|
USA-WA - Unknown
| || || ||
|2013||1||1|| ||0||1,995||Squak Mountain-West Peak|
USA-WA - 2013-12-15
| || ||158||Squak Mountain-West Peak
USA-WA - 2013-12-15
|2014||9||9|| ||0||5,605||Silver Peak|
USA-WA - 2014-09-27
| || ||2,520||Rattlesnake Mountain
USA-WA - 2014
USA-WA - 2015-09-26
| || ||1,574||Vesper Peak
USA-WA - 2015-08-03
USA-WA - 2016-09-15
| || ||2,860||Mount Pilchuck
USA-WA - 2016-06-19
USA-OR - 2017-12-03
| || ||2,725||Mount Forgotten
USA-WA - 2017-09-24
USA-WA - 2018-09-29
| || ||1,224||Bedal Peak
USA-WA - 2018-06-24
|2019||34||30|| ||0||9,100||Seven Fingered Jack|
USA-WA - 2019-09-01
| || ||3,888||Ruby Mountain
USA-WA - 2019-08-03
USA-WA - 2020-09-04
| || ||6,460||Single Cone
New Zealand - 2020-03-12
USA-WA - 2021-04-04
| || ||766||Dirtybox Peak
USA-WA - 2021-05-10
About this Report
- Ascents: The total number of logged ascents, including unsuccessful climbs, non-summit goal hikes, drive-ups, or anything else logged as an ascent.
- New Peaks: The total number of summits successfully climbed for the first time. Previously climbed peaks are not counted, nor unsuccessful attempts or non-summit goal hikes.
- Vert-Ft/M: The sum total elevation gained by human power for the entire period.
- Dist-Mi/Km: The sum total distance hiked by human power for the entire period.
- Elev-Ft/M and Highest Point Reached: The highest-elevation point reached by the climber. This could be on an unsuccessful attempt or non-summit goal hike.
- Elev-Ft/M and Highest Peak Climbed: The highest successfully climbed summit. Not listed if the same as the Highest Point Reached.
- Prom-Ft/M and Most Prominent Peak: The most prominent successfully climbed summit.
Obviously, this report only shows information logged on Peakbagger.com. Many
users do not enter the vertical gain or distance hiked for their ascents. Also, it is
likely that many climbers have not logged driving trips over high passes that may be
higher than their highest logged hike/climb for a year/month.