Most Ascended Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Scott Bahantka's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 1 out of 50, or 2%)
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|3.||Mount Whitney||14,498||10,078|| || |
|38.||Mount Elbert||14,433||9073|| || |
|7.||Mount Rainier||14,411||13,246|| || |
|28.||Mount Adams||12,276||8116|| || |
|47.||San Gorgonio Mountain||11,499||8294|| || |
|33.||Mount Hood||11,239||7706|| || |
|12.||San Jacinto Peak||10,839||8319|| || |
|46.||Mount Baker||10,781||8812|| || |
|2.||Mount San Antonio||10,064||6224|| || |
|14.||Mount Saint Helens||8333||4573|| || |
|45.||Mount Mitchell||6684||6089|| || |
|42.||Clingmans Dome||6643||4503|| || |
|1.||Mount Washington||6288||6148|| || |
|12.||Mount Adams||5799||861|| || |
|18.||Mount Jefferson||5712||753|| || |
|19.||Mount Monroe||5372||254|| || |
|16.||Mount Madison||5366||466|| || |
|10.||Mount Marcy||5344||4914||1|| 2008-08-14 |
|21.||Katahdin||5268||4288|| || |
|4.||Mount Lafayette||5240||3320|| || |
|35.||Algonquin Peak||5115||2096|| || |
|5.||Mount Lincoln||5089||169|| || |
|33.||South Twin||4902||1502|| || |
|17.||Mailbox Peak||4841||121|| || |
|9.||Mount Moosilauke||4802||2932|| || |
|26.||Little Haystack||4760||0|| || |
|14.||Mount Eisenhower||4760||335|| || |
|44.||Giant Mountain||4626||2953|| || |
|36.||Mount Garfield||4480||800|| || |
|20.||Mount Liberty||4459||379|| || |
|24.||Mount Mansfield||4393||3633|| || |
|49.||South Kinsman Mountain||4358||2398|| || |
|31.||Mount Flume||4328||408|| || |
|40.||Mount Field||4320||1681|| || |
|26.||Mount Osceola||4320||2000|| || |
|8.||Mount Pierce||4310||230|| || |
|41.||North Kinsman Mountain||4293||253|| || |
|50.||Mount Willey||4255||255|| || |
|6.||Mount Si||4180||260|| || |
|39.||Mount Osceola-East Peak||4156||316|| || |
|29.||Cascade Mountain||4098||1178|| || |
|30.||Cannon Mountain||4080||720|| || |
|48.||Porter Mountain||4068||295|| || |
|23.||Mount Jackson||4052||332|| || |
|43.||Mount Tom||4051||331|| || |
|31.||Mount Tecumseh||4003||1723|| || |
|37.||Mount Greylock||3487||2463|| || |
|22.||Mount Monadnock||3150||2130|| || |
|25.||Großer Feldberg||2884||2185|| || |
|11.||West Tiger Mountain #3||2522||62|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Scott Bahantka, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list, like all the other "Usage" lists, will change over time as ascents are entered into the Peakbagger.com database. This list is automatically recalculated once a day, so a completion of all these peaks is a moving target that may be frustrating for a climber.
This list shows peaks with the most successful ascents by all climbers at all times. Repeat ascents are counted, so if a single climber ascends a peak 100 times, that will give that peak a big advantage on this list.
Despite the worldwide coverage of the Peakbagger.com database, the site has its greatest usage in the United States, so peaks in that country dominate this list. There is a companion list for peaks outside the USA only, ranked by the same criteria. The preponderance of peaks in the Northeastern USA on this list is due to many repeat ascnets of peaks that are relatively easy to ascend.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Scott Bahantka = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 680286 times since 2004-11-01.