Ultras of the B.C. Coast Range - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Mount Fairweather||15,325||12,963|| || |
|2.||Mount Waddington||13,186||10,758|| || |
|3.||Monarch Mountain||11,663||9564|| || |
|4.||Skihist Mountain||9738||8031|| || |
|5.||Mount Ratz||10,138||7972|| || |
|6.||Mount Queen Bess||10,820||7726|| || |
|7.||Wedge Mountain||9488||7379|| || |
|8.||Otter Mountain||8832||7356|| || |
|9.||Kwatna Peak||7480||7267|| || |
|10.||Golden Hinde||7208||7208|| || |
|11.||Scud Peak||9800||7126|| || |
|12.||Razorback Mountain||10,443||7064|| || |
|13.||Oscar Peak||7664||6886|| || |
|14.||Mount Jancowski||8953||6788|| || |
|15.||Mount Valpy||7280||6608|| || |
|16.||Chatsquot Mountain||7759||6499|| || |
|17.||Buckwell Peak||8927||6434|| || |
|18.||Mount Priestley||7762||6381|| || |
|19.||Sharks Teeth Peaks||7559||6280|| || |
|20.||Detour Peak||8366||6253|| || |
|21.||Seven Sisters Peaks||9012||6109|| || |
|22.||Howson Peak||9052||6099|| || |
|23.||Silvertip Mountain||8517||6089|| || |
|24.||Mount Saugstad||9541||6070|| || |
|25.||Brian Boru Peak||8225||6010|| || |
|26.||Victoria Peak||7083||6001|| || |
|27.||Tsaydaychuz Peak||9049||5991|| || |
|28.||Shedin Peak||8491||5899|| || |
|29.||Atna Peak||8937||5853|| || |
|30.||Birkenhead Peak||8222||5843|| || |
|31.||Mount Edziza||9163||5784|| || |
|32.||Chutine Peak||9524||5768|| || |
|33.||Unuk Peak||8514||5659|| || |
|34.||Sittakanay Peak||7923||5610|| || |
|35.||Thunder Mountain||8740||5558|| || |
|36.||Devils Paw||8507||5554|| || |
|37.||Overseer Mountain||9019||5509|| || |
|37.||Farquhar Peak||5509||5509|| || |
|39.||Talchako Mountain||9964||5499|| || |
|40.||Faisal Peak||7346||5476|| || |
|40.||Whiting Peak||8281||5476|| || |
|42.||Mount Thomlinson||8041||5449|| || |
|43.||Lehua Mountain||8077||5443|| || |
|44.||Mount Lester Jones||7900||5440|| || |
|45.||Mount Judge Howay||7421||5338|| || |
|46.||Mount Pattullo||8947||5305|| || |
|47.||Mount Tatlow||10,049||5292|| || |
|48.||Hudson Bay Mountain||8494||5279|| || |
|48.||Corsan Peak||6345||5279|| || |
|50.||Basement Peak||8878||5269|| || |
|51.||Mount Monmouth||10,440||5256|| || |
|52.||Mount Addenbroke||5220||5220|| || |
|53.||Estero Peak||5459||5213|| || |
|54.||Mount Seton||9367||5184|| || |
|55.||Mount Cronin||7861||5154|| || |
|55.||Rugged Mountain||6106||5154|| || |
|57.||Kispiox Mountain||6877||5121|| || |
|58.||Vile Peak||7182||5089|| || |
|59.||Hkusam Mountain||5482||5033|| || |
|60.||Whitecap Mountain||9573||5030|| || |
|61.||Mount Monkley||6453||5016|| || |
|62.||The Horn||9537||5010|| || |
|63.||Mount Van der Est||5909||4928|| || |
|63.||Robertson Peak||7388||4928|| || |
| ||Ambition Mountain||9688||4898|| || |
| ||Kitlope Peak||6365||4856|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Miguel Vieira, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Includes 2 peaks on the B.C./Alaska border (Fairweather and Devils Paw), plus one peak in the B.C. portion of the Cascade Range (Silvertip). Also includes Vancouver Island peak. Not included are peaks entirely in Alaska.
The master list of the world's "Ultras" was originally compiled in the 2000-2006 timeframe by Jonathan de Ferranti, Aaron Maizlish, and Eberhard Jurgalski, with the assistance of several other prominence enthusiasts and Edward Earl’s Winprom program. Their listings were published on Peaklist.org. The lists on this site incorporate several updates, additions, and deletions since then, many of them resulting from a worldwide programmatic analysis done by Andrew Kirmse in 2017. All prominence-based climbers owe these pioneers a huge debt of gratitude.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Miguel Vieira = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 20355 times since 2004-11-01.