Wyoming 13,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 300 feet of Clean Prominence
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Gannett Peak||13,804||7076|| || |
|21.||Cloud Peak||13,167||7067|| || |
|2.||Grand Teton||13,770||6530|| || |
|24.||Francs Peak||13,153||4056|| || |
|19.||Wind River Peak||13,192||2552|| || |
|15.||Downs Mountain||13,349||1549|| || |
|3.||Fremont Peak||13,745||1184|| || |
|18.||Brown Cliffs North||13,198||1078|| || |
|4.||Mount Warren||13,722||962|| || |
|17.||American Legion Peak||13,205||925|| || |
|22.||Desolation Peak||13,155||915|| || |
|28.||Harrower Peak||13,052||892|| || |
|5.||Mount Helen||13,620||820|| || |
|12.||Flagstone Peak||13,450||810|| || |
| ||Three Brothers||12,960||760|| || |
|25.||Henderson Peak||13,115||755|| || |
|10.||Bastion Peak||13,494||734|| || |
|8.||Jackson Peak||13,517||717|| || |
|11.||Mount Febbas||13,468||708|| || |
|26.||Klondike Peak||13,114||664|| || |
|29.||Bow Mountain||13,020||660|| || |
|31.||Black Tooth Mountain||13,005||645|| || |
|32.||Knife Point Mountain||13,001||641|| || |
|6.||Turret Peak||13,600||600|| || |
|22.||Split Mountain||13,155||595|| || |
|29.||Mount Whitecap||13,020||580|| || |
|13.||Sunbeam Peak||13,440||560|| || |
|9.||Mount Woodrow Wilson||13,502||502|| || |
|16.||Mount Koven||13,265||425|| || |
|27.||South Downs Mountain||13,062||422|| || |
|7.||Mount Sacagawea||13,569||409|| || |
|20.||Twin Peaks||13,185||385|| || |
|14.||Pinnacle Ridge||13,365||325|| || |
| ||The Sphinx||13,258||298|| || |
| ||Flagstone Peak-Southeast Peak||13,160||280|| || |
| ||Spearhead Pinnacle||13,200||280|| || |
| ||Forked Tounge Pinnacle||13,200||280|| || |
| ||Pedestal Peak||13,340||260|| || |
| ||Miriam Peak||13,080||240|| || |
| ||Doublet Peak||13,600||200|| || |
| ||Bastion Peak-Northeast Peak||13,470||190|| || |
| ||Northwest Peak||13,246||166|| || |
| ||Twin Peaks-West Peak||13,160||160|| || |
| ||Meiers Crag||13,040||160|| || |
| ||Rampart Peak||13,435||155|| || |
| ||Horse Ridge Peak 13185||13,185||145|| || |
| ||Rampart Peak-East Peak||13,370||130|| || |
| ||Gjetetind||13,202||122|| || |
| ||Bobs Towers||13,040||120|| || |
| ||Dinwoody Peak||13,480||80|| || |
| ||The Merlon||13,040||80|| || |
| ||The Enclosure||13,280||80|| || |
| ||Mount Helen-Tower 1||13,000||80|| || |
| ||Gannett Peak-South Peak||13,295||55|| || |
| ||Chimney Rock||13,280||40|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Dani Cronick, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
The majority of the peaks on this list are in a dense cluster in the northern Wind River Range, surrounding Dinwoody Glacier and vicinity. This area holds the most spectacularly rugged glaciated terrain in the U.S. Rocky Mountains.
Five Wyoming "thirteeners" lie outside this area: one in the southern Wind Rivers, two in the Bighorn Mountains, one in the Absaroka Mountains, and one in the Tetons, the world-famous "Grand".
Selected Guidebook(s) for this List Climbing and Hiking in the Wind River Mountains (Kelsey)
Caution: These books feature many of the peaks on this list, but may not have information on all of them.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Dani Cronick = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 698085 times since 2004-11-01.