Nevada 11,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 300 feet of Clean Prominence
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Boundary Peak||13,140||253|| || |
|2.||Wheeler Peak||13,063||7563|| || |
|3.||Jeff Davis Peak||12,771||451|| || |
|4.||Baker Peak||12,305||496|| || |
|5.||Mount Moriah||12,067||4907|| || |
|6.||Mount Jefferson||11,941||5861|| || |
|7.||Pyramid Peak||11,926||764|| || |
|8.||Charleston Peak||11,916||8241|| || |
|9.||North Schell Peak||11,883||5403|| || |
|10.||Mount Jefferson-North Summit||11,814||494|| || |
|11.||Schell Creek Peak 3595||11,795||673|| || |
|12.||Johnson Peak||11,775||481|| || |
|13.||Arc Dome||11,773||5213|| || |
|14.||Schell Creek Peak 3587||11,768||909|| || |
|15.||South Schell Peak||11,736||548|| || |
|16.||Taft Peak||11,706||420|| || |
|17.||Mount Washington||11,658||498|| || |
|18.||Bald Mountain||11,562||688|| || |
|19.||Lincoln Peak||11,560||880|| || |
|20.||Mummy Mountain||11,529||801|| || |
|21.||Currant Mountain||11,513||4575|| || |
|22.||Bunker Hill||11,473||2793|| || |
|23.||Silver Creek Baldy||11,470||687|| || |
|24.||False Pyramid||11,456||406|| || |
|25.||Second Fork Peak||11,450||1290|| || |
|26.||North Arc Dome||11,406||686|| || |
|27.||Ruby Dome||11,387||4793|| || |
|28.||Mount Jefferson-East Peak||11,372||412|| || |
|29.||Toiyabe Dome||11,361||2081|| || |
|30.||White Pine Peak 11360||11,360||320|| || |
|30.||Ruby Dome-East Peak||11,360||440|| || |
|32.||Schell Creek Peak 3460||11,352||394|| || |
|33.||Trail Canyon Saddle Peak||11,325||485|| || |
|34.||Thomas Peak||11,320||1080|| || |
|35.||Hole in the Mountain Peak||11,306||4849|| || |
|36.||Troy Peak||11,298||4790|| || |
|37.||Mount Grant||11,280||3920|| || |
|38.||Granite Peak||11,218||822|| || |
|39.||Mount Fitzgerald||11,215||615|| || |
|40.||Mahogany Mountain East||11,194||754|| || |
|41.||Duckwater Peak||11,175||455|| || |
|42.||Snow Lake Peak||11,137||337|| || |
|43.||Mount Gilbert||11,120||480|| || |
|43.||Full House Peak||11,120||360|| || |
|43.||Black Top||11,120||600|| || |
|46.||Schell Creek Peak 3379||11,086||325|| || |
|47.||Toiyabe Peak 11085||11,085||2005|| || |
|48.||Mount Talbot||11,080||600|| || |
|48.||Toiyabe Dome West||11,080||800|| || |
|50.||Verdi Peak||11,074||1218|| || |
|51.||Old Man Mountain||11,064||1169|| || |
|52.||Toiyabe Peak 11061||11,061||981|| || |
|53.||Griffith Peak||11,060||430|| || |
|54.||Mount Mazama||11,040||360|| || |
|54.||King Peak||11,040||1320|| || |
|54.||Snake Range Peak 11040||11,040||643|| || |
|57.||Toiyabe Peak 11038||11,038||398|| || |
|58.||Liberty Peak||11,032||752|| || |
|59.||Grant Range Peak 11028||11,028||388|| || |
|60.||Lee Peak||11,025||305|| || |
|61.||Humboldt Peak||11,020||860|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Danny Casady,II, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Boundary Peak is ranked in this list even though is has less than 300 feet of prominence, since it is the highest peak in Nevada any way you look at it.
This list has a very nice variety to it compared to many similar lists for other states, since there are ten very separate mountain ranges that have 11,000 foot peaks in Nevada. The White Mountains place Boundary Peak just over the state line, and Wheeler Peak, dominant summit of the Snake Range, joins it as the only 13,000 foot peaks in the state. All other ranges have high points in the 11,000 to 11,999 foot range, leaving a few Snake Range peaks (Moriah and a couple of satellites to Wheeler) as the only 12,000-footers in the state.
Thanks to Robert Morrill, who pointed out a number of omissions, and to John Vitz, who created the original version of this list (a copy of which was sent to by by Robert).
Links Nevada Peaks Club Qualifying List
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Danny Casady,II = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 938447 times since 2004-11-01.