Nevada 11,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 300 feet of Clean Prominence
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Toiyabe Peak 11061||11,061||981|| || |
|2.||Bunker Hill||11,473||2793|| || |
|3.||Arc Dome||11,773||5213|| || |
|4.||Toiyabe Dome||11,361||2081|| || |
|5.||Toiyabe Dome West||11,080||800|| || |
|6.||Mahogany Mountain East||11,194||754|| || |
|7.||Mount Jefferson-North Summit||11,814||494|| || |
|8.||Mount Jefferson-East Peak||11,372||412|| || |
|9.||Mount Jefferson||11,941||5861|| || |
|10.||Lee Peak||11,025||305|| || |
|11.||Mount Gilbert||11,120||480|| || |
|12.||Thomas Peak||11,320||1080|| || |
|13.||Ruby Dome-East Peak||11,360||440|| || |
|14.||Ruby Dome||11,387||4793|| || |
|15.||Mount Fitzgerald||11,215||615|| || |
|16.||Snow Lake Peak||11,137||337|| || |
|17.||Hole in the Mountain Peak||11,306||4849|| || |
|18.||Duckwater Peak||11,175||455|| || |
|19.||Currant Mountain||11,513||4575|| || |
|20.||Troy Peak||11,298||4790|| || |
|21.||North Schell Peak||11,883||5403|| || |
|22.||Mount Moriah||12,067||4907|| || |
|23.||Bald Mountain||11,562||688|| || |
|24.||Jeff Davis Peak||12,771||451|| || |
|25.||Wheeler Peak||13,063||7563|| || |
|26.||Baker Peak||12,305||496|| || |
|27.||Pyramid Peak||11,926||764|| || |
|28.||Mount Washington||11,658||498|| || |
|29.||Lincoln Peak||11,560||880|| || |
|30.||Granite Peak||11,218||822|| || |
|31.||Mount Grant||11,280||3920|| || |
|32.||Boundary Peak||13,140||253|| || |
|33.||Mummy Mountain||11,529||801|| || |
|34.||Charleston Peak||11,916||8241|| || |
|35.||Griffith Peak||11,060||430|| || |
|36.||Toiyabe Peak 11038||11,038||398|| || |
|37.||Toiyabe Peak 11085||11,085||2005|| || |
|38.||North Arc Dome||11,406||686|| || |
|39.||White Pine Peak 11360||11,360||320|| || |
|40.||Schell Creek Peak 3595||11,795||673|| || |
|41.||Taft Peak||11,706||420|| || |
|42.||South Schell Peak||11,736||548|| || |
|43.||Schell Creek Peak 3587||11,768||909|| || |
|44.||Schell Creek Peak 3460||11,352||394|| || |
|45.||Grant Range Peak 11028||11,028||388|| || |
|46.||Trail Canyon Saddle Peak||11,325||485|| || |
|47.||Liberty Peak||11,032||752|| || |
|48.||Verdi Peak||11,074||1218|| || |
|49.||Full House Peak||11,120||360|| || |
|50.||Humboldt Peak||11,020||860|| || |
|51.||Johnson Peak||11,775||481|| || |
|52.||Silver Creek Baldy||11,470||687|| || |
|53.||Second Fork Peak||11,450||1290|| || |
|54.||Old Man Mountain||11,064||1169|| || |
|55.||Mount Mazama||11,040||360|| || |
|56.||Mount Talbot||11,080||600|| || |
|57.||King Peak||11,040||1320|| || |
|58.||Black Top||11,120||600|| || |
|59.||False Pyramid||11,456||406|| || |
|60.||Snake Range Peak 11040||11,040||643|| || |
|61.||Schell Creek Peak 3379||11,086||325|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Danny Casady,II, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Boundary Peak is ranked in this list even though is has less than 300 feet of prominence, since it is the highest peak in Nevada any way you look at it.
This list has a very nice variety to it compared to many similar lists for other states, since there are ten very separate mountain ranges that have 11,000 foot peaks in Nevada. The White Mountains place Boundary Peak just over the state line, and Wheeler Peak, dominant summit of the Snake Range, joins it as the only 13,000 foot peaks in the state. All other ranges have high points in the 11,000 to 11,999 foot range, leaving a few Snake Range peaks (Moriah and a couple of satellites to Wheeler) as the only 12,000-footers in the state.
Thanks to Robert Morrill, who pointed out a number of omissions, and to John Vitz, who created the original version of this list (a copy of which was sent to by by Robert).
Links Nevada Peaks Club Qualifying List
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Danny Casady,II = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 938443 times since 2004-11-01.