New Mexico Wilderness Area High Points - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Sean Phillips's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 2 out of 26, or 7.69%)
|17.||Bandelier||Bandelier Wilderness High Point||8740||40|| || |
|21.||Bisti/De-Na-Zin||Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness High Point||6820||40|| || |
|11.||Capitan Mountains||Capitan Mountains High Point||10,201||3281|| || |
|18.||Cebolla||Cebolla Wilderness High Point||8360||40|| || |
|24.||Bosque del Apache||Chupadera Mountain||6273||393|| || |
|6.||Cruces Basin||Cruces Basin Wilderness High Point||10,920||40|| || |
|19.||Dome||Dome Wilderness High Point||8340||240|| || |
|4.||Columbine-Hondo||Gold Hill||12,716||1836|| || |
|13.||Manzano Mountain||Manzano Peak||10,098||3258|| || |
|12.||Aldo Leopold||McKnight Mountain||10,165||2565|| || |
|15.||Chama River Canyon||Mesa Alta-East Peak||8840||100|| || |
|23.||Ojito||Ojito Wilderness High Point||6280||260|| || |
|22.||Carlsbad Caverns||Open Hollow North||6535||95|| || |
|25.||Sabinoso||Sabinoso Wilderness High Point||6209||369|| || |
|26.||Salt Creek||Salt Creek Wilderness High Point||3700||100|| || |
|9.||San Pedro Parks||San Pedro Peaks||10,620||1674|| || |
|8.||Sandia Mountain||Sandia Mountain Wilderness High Point||10,640||80||1|| 2018-06-04 a |
|2.||Pecos||Truchas Peak||13,102||4001|| || |
|3.||Latir Peak||Venado Peak||12,734||2971|| || |
|10.||Apache Kid||West Blue Mountain||10,336||3156|| || |
|20.||West Malpais||West Malpais Wilderness High Point||7620||60|| || |
|1.||Wheeler Peak||Wheeler Peak||13,161||3409||1|| 2012-07-28 |
|5.||White Mountain||White Mountain Wilderness High Point||11,300||260|| || |
|16.||Blue Range||Whiterocks Mountain||8827||1667|| || |
|7.||Gila||Whitewater Baldy||10,895||3555|| || |
|14.||Withington||Withington Wilderness High Point||10,080||80|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Sean Phillips, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Sean Phillips = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 909318 times since 2004-11-01.