BLM High Points by State - Multiple Ascents Grid
Bureau of Land Management
|Rank||Geography||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||BLM Land in Alaska||Mount Hayes||13,832||11,482|| || |
|2.||BLM Land in Oregon||Steens Mountain||9733||4373|| || |
|3.||BLM Land in Utah||Ibapah Peak||12,087||5247|| || |
|4.||BLM Land in Nevada||Mount Grafton||10,990||3257|| || |
|5.||BLM Land in California||Keynot Peak||11,101||3030|| || |
|6.||BLM Land in Arizona||Hualapai Peak||8417||4439|| || |
|7.||BLM Land in Idaho||Eighteenmile Peak||11,125||1635|| || |
|8.||BLM Land in Wyoming||Elk Mountain||11,156||3296|| || |
|9.||BLM Land in Colorado||Handies Peak||14,048||1888|| || |
|10.||BLM Land in Montana||Sunset Peak||10,581||3741|| || |
|11.||BLM Land in Washington||Chopaka Mountain-WA BLM High Point||6430||105|| || |
|12.||BLM Land in New Mexico||San Antonio Mountain-East Slope||10,200||0|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Chris Montowski, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Chris Montowski = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 51847 times since 2004-11-01.