Hawaii Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
The 11 peaks on this list break down as follows:
- Six are island high points of the six major Hawaiian islands.
- Two are a high point of the lower mountain range on an island composed of two very distinct ranges (Maui and Oahu).
- Three are lower volcanoes on the Big Island, including Mauna Loa.
- Prominence for the six island high points is, of course, equal to the elevation, so is easy to calculate.
- Book County High Points by Andy Martin; list compiled 1999 by Edward Earl and Andy Martin.
- List generation helped by Edward Earl's WinProm program.
- Prominence values in this list may not agree 100% with sources, due to different interpretations of key col spot elevations and out-dated peak elevations in the PBC Database.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peak with Rank #1 on List;   = Other PeaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 985462 times since 2004-11-01.