Peakbagging Page for Piotr Kaczynski
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Piotr Kaczynski's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Piotr Kaczynski's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Piotr Kaczynski is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Peak Pairs, First Ascents, and Unique Peaks: Peaks and peak pairs that no other registered site users have climbed, plus first ascents.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Piotr Kaczynski. (Search for Lists from other climbers).
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- Search for Lists: Search across all lists hosted on the site, both "main" lists and those created by all climbers.
- No Wish List created yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
User Created Content
Here's some of my more notable hikes since 2012:
- Kilimanjaro, 27 May 2012, 5895m, the highest point of Africa
- Chachani, 7 August 2013, 6075m, my highest point to date & first ascent above 6000m
- Elbrus, 27 July 2014, 5642m, the highest point of Europe
- Thabana Ntlenyana, 14 May 2015, 3482m, the highest point of Southern Africa
- Gran Paradiso, 24 July 2015, 4061m, my first 4000meter in the Alps
- Pico de Teide, 25 January 2016, 3718m, the highest point of the Canary Islands and Spain
- Gerlachovsky stit, 10 July 2016, 2654m, the highest point of the Carpathians and Slovakia
- Aconcagua, 6 January 2017, 6962m, the highest point of South America and my highest point to date
- Cameroon, 27 May 2017, 4040m, the highest point of West Africa
- Toubkal, 16 August 2019, 4167m, the highest point of North Africa
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks