- The value in each cell is, by default, the count of ascents on that day. To change the value, select another one from the dropdown list.
- In all grids except for "Count of Ascents", the hyperlink in each cell leads to the page for the ascent on that day with the selected metric.
- You can enter a prominence value to limit the cells filled to only peaks above that value. This allows minor bumps to be excluded, or you can see, for example, the dates on which you climbed an "ultra".
- The colors show 6 ranges of values and allow a handy visualization of the distribution of the value over the calendar year.
- The unit value (Feet/Miles or Metric) applies to the prominence limit and the color ranges.
- Ascents of provisional (user-added and not yet promoted) peaks are not used for determining the days done for this report.