Peaks with Lowest Ascent Quality Ratings - Multiple Ascents Grid
Minimum of 5 quality ratings to be ranked
Showing all of Jason Potkay's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 9 out of 25, or 36%)
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Jason Potkay, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list, like all the other "Usage" lists, will change over time as ascents are entered into the Peakbagger.com database. This list is automatically recalculated once a day, so a completion of all these peaks is a moving target that may be frustrating for a climber.
"Quality" is a subjective number between 1 and 10 that, ideally, represents the overall experience of a climb and how proud a climber is of an effort. Not all registered Peakbagger.com users assign Quality ratings to their ascents, and those that do will often have different opinions on how to apply the scale. So this list has very low statistical reliability.
To be included on this list, a peak must have at least 5 ascents with a Quality rating. All quality ratings for a peak are then averaged to get the metric used above. The result is a list of peaks that, in principle, offers little value for an ascent beyond checking it off a list..
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Jason Potkay = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 455200 times since 2004-11-01.