Mountaineers 6-Peak Pin - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Bill Davis's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 5 out of 6, or 83.33%)
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Bill Davis, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
This list is one of the rare ones that can not be officially completed if you have not started it yet. It is only for those who were lucky enough to have climbed Mount Saint Helens before May, 1980, when its elevation was 9677 feet. If you have done that, the remaining summits are all still the way they have been for some time, and you can grab this coveted pin, making you a real northwest climbing "old timer".
Currently, the Peakbagger.com database can only store the elevation of a summit as it is at the present time. There is no handling of historic peak elevations or list additions/deletions. So this list shows only the current Mount Saint Helens and is therefore not the true and correct list, which requires a climb of a peak that no longer exists.
There is a "provisional" Mount Saint Helens in the database at 9677 feet, and climbers who were there before 1980 can log an ascent of that peak, but for now it will not be promoted to the main database and will not appear on any lists. A possible future enhancement is finding a way to handle this in the database code.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Bill Davis = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1234479 times since 2004-11-01.