Colorado Mountain Club Fourteeners - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Brad Heim's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 3 out of 54, or 5.56%)
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Mount Elbert||14,433||9073||1|| 2008-08-04 |
|2.||Mount Massive||14,421||1941|| || |
|3.||Mount Harvard||14,420||2340|| || |
|4.||Blanca Peak||14,345||5326|| || |
|5.||La Plata Peak||14,336||1816|| || |
|6.||Uncompahgre Peak||14,309||4277|| || |
|7.||Crestone Peak||14,294||4534|| || |
|8.||Mount Lincoln||14,286||3862|| || |
|9.||Grays Peak||14,270||2750|| || |
|10.||Mount Antero||14,269||2503|| || |
|11.||Torreys Peak||14,267||560|| || |
|12.||Castle Peak||14,265||2345|| || |
|12.||Quandary Peak||14,265||1105|| || |
|14.||Mount Evans||14,264||2744|| || |
|15.||Longs Peak||14,255||2940|| || |
|16.||Mount Wilson||14,246||4024|| || |
|17.||Mount Shavano||14,229||1619|| || |
|18.||Mount Princeton||14,197||2157|| || |
|18.||Mount Belford||14,197||1317|| || |
|18.||Crestone Needle||14,197||437|| || |
|21.||Mount Yale||14,196||1876|| || |
|22.||Mount Bross||14,172||292|| || |
|23.||Kit Carson Mountain||14,165||1005|| || |
|24.||El Diente||14,159||239|| || |
|25.||Maroon Peak||14,156||2316|| || |
|26.||Tabeguache Peak||14,155||435|| || |
|27.||Mount Oxford||14,153||633|| || |
|28.||Mount Sneffels||14,150||3030|| || |
|29.||Mount Democrat||14,148||748|| || |
|30.||Capitol Peak||14,130||1730|| || |
|31.||Pikes Peak||14,110||5510||1|| 2008-09-24 |
|32.||Snowmass Mountain||14,092||1132|| || |
|33.||Windom Peak||14,087||2167|| || |
|34.||Mount Eolus||14,084||1004|| || |
|35.||Mount Columbia||14,073||873|| || |
|36.||Missouri Mountain||14,067||827|| || |
|37.||Humboldt Peak||14,064||1184|| || |
|38.||Mount Bierstadt||14,060||700|| || |
|39.||Sunlight Peak||14,059||379|| || |
|40.||Handies Peak||14,048||1888|| || |
|41.||Culebra Peak||14,047||4807|| || |
|42.||Mount Lindsey||14,042||1522|| || |
|42.||Ellingwood Point||14,042||322|| || |
|44.||Little Bear Peak||14,037||357|| || |
|45.||Mount Sherman||14,036||850||1|| 2008-08-05 |
|46.||Redcloud Peak||14,034||1436|| || |
|47.||Pyramid Peak||14,018||1618|| || |
|48.||Wilson Peak||14,017||857|| || |
|49.||Wetterhorn Peak||14,015||1615|| || |
|50.||North Maroon Peak||14,014||214|| || |
|50.||San Luis Peak||14,014||3113|| || |
|52.||Mount of the Holy Cross||14,005||2111|| || |
|53.||Huron Peak||14,003||1403|| || |
|54.||Sunshine Peak||14,001||481|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Brad Heim, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Selected Guidebook(s) for this List Colorado's Fourteeners: From Hikes to Climbs (Roach)
Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Vol. 1: The Northern Peaks (Dawson)
Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Vol. 2: The Southern Peaks (Dawson)
A Climbing Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners (Borneman, Lampert)
Caution: These books feature many of the peaks on this list, but may not have information on all of them.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Brad Heim = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 665576 times since 2004-11-01.