Oregon Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence - Multiple Ascents Grid
Showing all of Jason Potkay's ascent dates (max 10 rounds) (Overall: 1 out of 74, or 1.35%)
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Jason Potkay, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Note that the unranked peaks on this list have less than 2000 feet of clean prominece, but they do have 2000 feet or more of optimistic prominence. These unranked peaks are "error range" summits, and some of them may have a very good chance of being over the cutoff. Some climbers elect to ascend these unranked peaks for the sake of completeness.
- Book County High Points by Andy Martin; list compiled 2000 by Edward Earl and Andy Martin.
- List generation helped by Edward Earl's WinProm program.
- Posts made to the Yahoo Prominence Group online forum, especially one by Aaron Maizlish, September, 2002.
- Prominence values in this list may not agree 100% with sources, due to different interpretations of key col spot elevations and out-dated peak elevations in the PBC Database.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Jason Potkay = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1235693 times since 2004-11-01.