New Mexico Peaks with 25 Miles of Isolation - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft ||Isol-Mi||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Sierra Blanca Peak||11,973||429.1|| || |
|2.||South Baldy||10,783||228.1|| || |
|3.||Mount Taylor||11,301||224.7|| || |
|4.||Alegres Mountain||10,229||141.0|| || |
|5.||Organ Needle||8980||134.6|| || |
|6.||Whitewater Baldy||10,895||133.6|| || |
|7.||Sandia Crest||10,678||117.3|| || |
|8.||Truchas Peak||13,102||109.6|| || |
|9.||McKnight Mountain||10,165||108.8|| || |
|10.||San Juan Mesa||4746||108.7|| || |
|11.||Manzano Peak||10,098||107.1|| || |
|12.||Luciano Mesa||5580||103.5|| || |
|13.||Salinas Peak||8965||103.3|| || |
|14.||South Sacramento Mountains High Point||9695||101.1|| || |
|15.||Gallinas Peak||8637||96.4|| || |
|16.||Wind Mountain||7280||96.2|| || |
|17.||Wheeler Peak||13,161||95.8|| || |
|18.||Pedernal Mountain||7565||95.3|| || |
|19.||Chicoma Mountain||11,561||91.3|| || |
|20.||Cox Peak||5936||82.4|| || |
|21.||Animas Mountains High Point||8565||81.4|| || |
|22.||Magdalena Peak||6625||75.9|| || |
|23.||Laughlin Peak||8818||74.3|| || |
|24.||Timber Mountain||7565||72.8|| || |
|25.||Capitan Mountains High Point||10,201||72.7|| || |
|26.||Cebolleta Peak||8762||69.8|| || |
|27.||Florida Peak North||7460||69.3|| || |
|28.||West Blue Mountain||10,336||67.2|| || |
|29.||Ladrones Benchmark||9210||66.8|| || |
|30.||Mount Sedgwick||9256||66.1|| || |
|31.||Oscura Peak||8639||65.9|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Dale York, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Dale York = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 531461 times since 2004-11-01.