Non-Uinta Utah 12,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 300 feet of Clean Prominence
|1.||Mount Peale||12,721||6181|| || |
|2.||Mount Mellenthin||12,645||665|| || |
|3.||Mount Tukuhnikivatz||12,482||742|| || |
|4.||Mount Waas||12,331||1793|| || |
|5.||Manns Peak||12,272||652|| || |
| ||Mount Laurel||12,271||291|| || |
| ||Mount Peale-Northwest Peak||12,260||120|| || |
|6.||Mount Tomasaki||12,239||659|| || |
|7.||Pilot Mountain||12,220||480|| || |
|8.||Delano Peak||12,169||4709|| || |
| ||Green Mountain||12,163||183|| || |
|9.||Mount Belknap||12,137||1197|| || |
|10.||Mount Baldy||12,122||1222|| || |
|11.||Ibapah Peak||12,087||5267|| || |
|12.||Delano Peak-East Peak||12,060||320|| || |
| ||Little Tuk||12,048||188|| || |
|13.||Castle Mountain||12,044||384|| || |
|14.||Haystack Peak||12,020||680|| || |
|15.||Delano-Brigham Ridge Peak||12,002||382|| || |
|16.||La Sal Peak||12,001||341|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Matt Varney, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Any list of the highest peaks in Utah is completely dominated by the Uintas, the high Rocky Mountain sub-range running east-west in the northeastern part of the state. This list eliminates all the peaks in the Uintas so the high peaks in the state's other high ranges--the La Sals, the Deep Creeks, and the Tushars--can show their stuff.
See the Utah 12,000-foot Peaks list to see the Uinta-dominated list of Utah's highest summits.
Links Utah Peak List
Selected Guidebook(s) for this List Utah Mountaineering Guide (Kelsey)
Caution: These books feature many of the peaks on this list, but may not have information on all of them.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Matt Varney = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1465181 times since 2004-11-01.