Utah 13,000-foot Peaks - Multiple Ascents Grid
Ranked Peaks have 200 feet of Clean Prominence
|Rank||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Kings Peak||13,528||6348|| || |
|2.||South Kings Peak||13,512||352|| || |
|3.||Gilbert Peak||13,442||1554|| || |
|4.||Mount Emmons||13,440||930|| || |
|5.||Painter Peak||13,387||329|| || |
| ||Second Gemini||13,306||66|| || |
|6.||Roberts Peak||13,287||543|| || |
|7.||Gunsight Peak||13,263||638|| || |
|8.||Trail Rider Peak||13,247||362|| || |
|9.||Henrys Fork Peak||13,240||520|| || |
|10.||Mount Lovenia||13,219||1459|| || |
|11.||South Mount Emmons||13,170||250|| || |
|12.||Tokewanna Peak||13,165||1285|| || |
|13.||Mount Powell||13,159||799|| || |
|14.||Wasatch Peak||13,156||836|| || |
| ||Mount Powell-Middle Peak||13,151||71|| || |
| ||Mount Powell-South Peak||13,137||57|| || |
|15.||Dome Peak||13,103||653|| || |
|16.||Pinnacle Peak||13,068||481|| || |
| ||Cliff Point||13,064||24|| || |
|17.||Wilson Peak||13,040||1280|| || |
|18.||Mount Wapiti||13,039||239|| || |
|19.||Quandary Peak||13,032||752|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Dale York, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Selected Guidebook(s) for this List Utah Thirteeners (Rose)
Caution: These books feature many of the peaks on this list, but may not have information on all of them.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Dale York = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
(Map only shows peaks ranked by clean prominence)
This page has been served 1035683 times since 2004-11-01.