U.S. Indian Reservation High Points over 8000 feet - Multiple Ascents Grid
|Rank||Geography||Peak|| Elev-Ft || Prom-Ft ||Total||Round 1|
|1.||Taos Indian Reservation||Old Mike Peak||13,113||233|| || |
|2.||Wind River Indian Reservation||Mount Roberts||12,767||1567|| || |
|3.||Yakama Indian Reservation||Mount Adams||12,276||8116|| || |
|4.||Mescalero Apache Indian Reservation||Sierra Blanca Peak||11,973||5533|| || |
|5.||Fort Apache Indian Reservation||Mount Baldy||11,403||4723|| || |
|6.||Goshute Indian Reservation||Trout Benchmark||11,324||1153|| || |
|7.||Santa Clara Indian Reservation||Santa Clara I.R. High Point||10,761||461|| || |
|8.||Warm Springs Indian Reservation||Mount Jefferson||10,497||5777|| || |
|9.||Navajo Nation||Navajo Mountain||10,346||4226|| || |
|10.||Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation||Uintah and Ouray High Point||10,328||48|| || |
|11.||Ute Mountain Indian Reservation||Ute Peak||9979||4019|| || |
|12.||Flathead Indian Reservation||McDonald Peak||9820||5640|| || |
|13.||Crow Indian Reservation||Big Horn County High Point||9257||417|| || |
|14.||Blackfeet Indian Reservation||Chief Mountain||9080||1840|| || |
|15.||Fort Hall Indian Reservation||South Putnam Mountain||8949||2349|| || |
|16.||Acoma Pueblo Indian Land||Cebolleta Peak||8762||1202|| || |
|17.||Santa Rosa Indian Reservation||Toro Peak||8716||3996|| || |
|18.||San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation||Mount Turnbull||8282||3562|| || |
|19.||Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation||Tohakum Peak||8182||3509|| || |
|20.||Walker River Indian Reservation||Black Mountain||8136||1876|| || |
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Jason Potkay, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Jason Potkay = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
This page has been served 761219 times since 2004-11-01.