Norway County High Points - Multiple Ascents Grid
Main Peak List: Click here to see the standard peak listing, showning more informational columns and just the first ascent date.
Front Runners List: Click here to see list completion progress by climbers that log their climbs using Peakbagger.com.
Compare Climbers: Click here to compare ascents of up to 5 climbers working on this list.
About the Multiple Ascent Grid:
- This table grid shows all peaks on a given list, and all ascents done by Jason Potkay, up to 10 ascents per peak.
- While many peakbaggers do not like to repeat ascents, some will try to do multiple "laps" or "rounds" of a favorite list, often one close to home.
- The header for each ascent column shows, in parentheses, the total number of peaks climbed in each "round", and clicking the header link will sort your ascents for that round.
- Due to space limitations, this listing has just the basic peak info, so up to ten date columns can be shown. Please use the main peak list (linked above) for more basic info and functionality.
- Some climbers will log two ascents of the same peak on the same day--for example, when doing an out-and-back ridge run with other ascents sandwiched between two of the same peak. Some might not consider these to be two separate ascents for the purposes of doing multiple rounds. Clicking on the "Count a peak only once per day" link in the header will collapse multiple ascents of a peak on a single day into just one ascent for this grid list.
Norway reorganized their counties (flyker) in 2020, combining the previous 19 counties to create a new set of 11. Four of the previous 19 counties remained the same, 12 of them were combined as pairs into 6 new counties, and one threesome of old counties were combined into one. The reorganization was mostly simple combinations, and in only one place did a new county line need to be drawn, moving a couple of municipalities north of Olso in the former Oppland into Viken and not Innandet, as the majority of the old Oppland was.
By reducing the number of summits on this list by eight, the list has gotten easier to complete, although many of the higher and harder summits remain on the list.
Map Showing Location of Peaks
= Peaks climbed by Jason Potkay = Unclimbed peaksClick on a peak to see its name and a clickable link.
This page has been served 719845 times since 2004-11-01.