Peakbagging Page for Craig Willis
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Craig Willis's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Craig Willis's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Craig Willis is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- NEW! Progressive Peak List: Time-ordered progressive lists for eight different metrics.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Craig Willis.
- Personal Lists: Shows all lists created by Craig Willis. Includes Query Lists created using the Query Tool, and "Pick-and-Choose" Lists created by selecting individual peaks.
- Wish List: A list of unclimbed peaks that are high-priority and/or have immediate climbing plans.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
US County High Point Links
Craig Willis has self-identified as interested in climbing to the high points of counties in the United States.
I have always loved the outdoors, especially hiking and snowshoeing. However, I am getting more interested in mountaineering, summit hikes/climbs, and off-trail backcountry adventures. I am striving to become a better prominencian, as well.
I have a lot of experience with hiking, scrambling, rock climbing (but not leading), glacier travel, and steep snow climbs. I have also taken avalanche preparedness and snow survival courses.
On June 20, 2012, I simultaneously completed the Washington County Highpoints list, Washington County Prominence Points list, and Washington 25-Mile Isolation Peak list at the summit of Mount Baker. In doing so, I became the youngest person to complete each of those lists, as well as the first person to complete those three lists together at one location. On August 3, 2014, I became the first person to visit all of the remaining Washington fire lookouts still standing at their officially used locations.
My highest summits, to date, were Mount Whitney on July 5, 2007, Mount Elbert on September 6, 2007, and Mount Rainier on June 1, 2007. The summits I am most proud of attaining were Gannett Peak on July 11, 2009, Buckner Mountain on July 11, 2010, and Bonanza Peak on July 11, 2011. Each of those summits were successful (unguided) first attempts. During August 2013 I passed the threshold of 1,000,000 feet cumulative vertical gain for summit trips and attempts.
Some of my future summit goals include completing the 50 State Highpoints, Ultra Prominence peaks, more mountains in the Cascades, more county highpoints, more prominent peaks, and Aconcagua.
The current Peakbagger.com Peak List query tool does not allow the parameters to show "Washington Top 100 Steepest Peaks" as a list on this website. For those mountaineers and/or rock climbers who may interested in the Master List of Washington's steepest peaks, please visit:
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright Â© 1987-2015 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.
Watch how to prevent shock and fell replica handbags down? You can purchase waterproof shockproof watches, this replica watches type ofanti-collision and fall watch wrestling louis vuitton replica limits higher than the replica watches ordinary watch, yet they are not replica handbags small knock a small touch to replica watches uk put the watch broke! Daily life, we must replica watches develop good habits love watches. When off rolex replica watch, pay attention to omega replica gently put to a safe location, must not arbitrarily throw on louis vuitton replica the table, it is easy to cause damage to replica watches the watch exterior and interior parts!Shock and fell down to hermes replica watch what effect? A great impact! Likely impact and fell louis vuitton replica back down the watch to be scrapped, to try to prevent this breitling replica from happening omega replica !