Peakbagging Page for Sebastien Gerard
Personal Climb Logs
The links below take you to dynamically generated lists of Sebastien Gerard's peakbagging activity.
- Ascent List: List of Sebastien Gerard's hikes, climbs, summits, and attempts.
- Peak List: List of distinct summits attained, with peak statistics. Includes a peak's "Personal Isolation".
- List of Lists: Peakbagging Lists that Sebastien Gerard is pursuing, showing progress for each list by number and percent of peaks climbed.
- Trip Report Index: Same as the main climb list, but only showing climbs with trip reports and/or GPS Tracks.
- Unsuccessful Ascent List: A badge of honor for real climbers--lessons learned when turning back.
- Multiple Ascents List: A listing of all peaks climbed more than once.
- Master Peak Map: Interactive worldwide map showing all peaks climbed, color-coded by elevation or prominence.
Reports showing a climber's buddies and other climbers. Click for More Info
Lists personally created by Sebastien Gerard. Click for More Info
- No Custom Queries Entered Yet.
- Life List: A master "bucket list" of peaks, a combination of proudest past ascents and most-desired future ascents.
- No Wish List entered yet.
Time-Period Summary Reports
These reports show number of peaks climbed, highest point reached, and other statistics grouped by year or month.
I started to hike in a little place in Quebec, Mount St-Hilaire, since this time many mountains are climbed.
But each time to comeback at this place I feel great and I remember my first time.
My first real challenge was the Mt-Washington.
In 2003, I went to Peru on the El Camino Inca, it was amazing and beautiful.
I comeback in South America in 2005, to climb a volcano’s in Ecuador. It was my first real contact with mountaineering.
I climbed with crampon, axe and rope for the first time and I really like it!
In november 2008, I climb my first 6000 m, the Licancabur 5960 m, Utruruncu 6020 m and the Huayna Potosi6088.
Also, my last big ascent it was the Mont-Blanc 4880 m in september 2009,
But in the moment, my goal is to finish the 4000 footers (White Mountains, Adorondak, Green Mountains).
I appreciate every moment during each hike and the sound of the forest.
I'm living for hike and climb!!!
I plan to climb the Pico Orizaba in 2010.
My ultimate goal is to climb the Aconcagua in Chili.
After all, I'm will ready for 7000 m in Nepal!!!
Quick Top 10 Lists/Peaks
Questions/Comments/Corrections? See the Contact Page
Copyright © 1987-2013 by Peakbagger.com. All Rights Reserved.